It is paramount to support your employees through the uncertainty of redundancy. At Hanover, we enable you to do this in the most practical way possible with our portal and app that engages, educates and empowers employees.
The Career Refinery combines e-learning, personal branding, live jobs and transition support to aid your team in the next step of their career. With interactive tools and resources, it increases opportunities so that employees can locate and secure their next job role with maximum efficiency.
Enhancing and developing vital skills
With advice on the latest recruitment systems, protecting mental health and promoting self-development, the Career Refinery is an effective way to build on knowledge and self-awareness.
These are just a few of the tools and resources available:
Cope with change
- Career and self-aware assessments: inform career decisions by understanding individual strengths and motivations.
- Change and career options: discover new opportunities; sectors, self-employment, types of career and retirement
- Develop resilience: encourage, find support and boost confidence to bounce back
Secure a new role
- Search for jobs: with 25,000 recruitment consultants in any one location, search job boards and explore the exclusive job market
- Build your CV: generate a stand-out document with our CV builder
- Create your cover letter: guidance and tips on how to construct a cover letter that conveys your personality and abilities
- Interview simulations: mock interviews that help sharpen invaluable interview skills
- Aptitude and psychometric tests: increase hiring chances by practising commonly used application assessments
Learn new skills
- Career e-learning: expert advice, videos, interactive e-learning courses, and articles to aid employment search
- Business skills: cultivate skills in presentation, numeracy, networking, finance, time management and leadership
- IT skills: establish and enhance computer skills with courses in Microsoft Office and Outlook