We are a leading firm of Executive Search Consultants operating out of luxury offices in London, Dublin, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Cape Town and Johannesburg. After 21 years and following a recent MBO & restructure, the Group is now looking to the next stage of its global development.
We are looking to fulfil a number of positions spanning Asset Management, Banking, Insurance and Wealth Management. If you are currently working in recruitment, search or a related industry discipline, then get in touch!
Competitive salary and reward structure that offers ambitious people the chance to achieve six figure earnings.
The opportunity to work in our global offices whilst experiencing different cultures.
Full training, mentoring and development program.
Executive Search Consultant
We are seeking experienced Executive Search/ Recruitment Consultants that have operated within the Insurance, Asset or Wealth Management and Banking sectors and/or industry related disciplines in our global offices.
The role of an Executive Search Consultant is varied and challenging...
- Supporting and working alongside Directors and Partners within their sector, subject matter expertise or region
- Although the consultant is an individual contributor, working in collaboration with peers or researchers will be required to ensure delivery on projects/ assignments with value added service and excellence to clients
- You will be expected to proactively source candidates via targeted market mapping, database searching, networking and headhunting
- Competitive salary and reward structure that ultimately offers ambitious people the chance to achieve six figure earnings
- Full training, mentoring and development program
- The opportunity to be a true market leading expert
- Min 3 years + in a recruitment or search related organisation/ business environment
- Proven ability to productively work as part of a team
- Creditable track record with research, client relationship building, sales and delivery and on-going development
- Passionate about personal & business growth
- Driven & highly self motivated
- Collegiate mind-set, committed and loyal
- Creative, Inspirational and resourceful
- Professional, sales and target driven, results/ outcome focused
- Duty of care to client & candidates
- A commitment to excellence
- For an informal initial discussion please contact our Internal Recruitment Manager Geri Hicks on: +44 207 246 3530
- Alternatively email and attach your CV to: email@example.com